How to get in touch with us
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (name, email address, phone number, job title and affiliated organisation).
- Payment information and billing address.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you contact us via email or via our registration/contact forms on our website.
- When you provide this information to register or pay for our course.
We may share this information with our partner organisations.
We may share information that you have provided to us with third-party service providers who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. The third parties we may share personal information include (but are not necessarily limited to) payment processing suppliers (Stripe and Paythen) and electronic form providers (Google Forms and Forminator).
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- However, consent to use and process this information is required in order to use our services.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We will only keep your personal information for as long it is necessary, unless a longer retention period is required by law (such as tax, accounting, and other legal requirements).
When there is no ongoing legitimate business need to hold your information, your personal information (name, email, job title and affiliated organisation) will be held for no longer than 2 years. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our records.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.